Birthdate: 26 July 1982
Birth Place: Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Height in feet: 5 Feet 9 Inches
Eye Color: Brown
Sun Sign: Leo
Occupation: Model, Bollywood Actress
Marital Status: Single
More Photos: Mugdha Godse
Mugdha Godse was born on 26 July 1986,In Pune,Maharashtra,India.She is IndIan model actress. She was born in a small middle-class family. A former model, Godse was a semi-finalist at the Femina Miss India 2004 competition.
She has spent over five years doing modeling, press ads, music videos and commercials. Being in Airtel commercials where she shares screen space with Shah Rukh Khan, she leads the segment of successfull models in India. Besides this the Close-Up toothpaste commercial and recently signed by Mysore Sandal Soap as their brand ambassador, Mughda is the face of Indian model world.
She completed her B.Com from Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce, in Pune.
Godse made her Bollywood debut with the film Fashion in 2008,Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar, alongside Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. She was one of the judges in a Marathi reality show, Marathi Paul Padte Pudhe. Godse made. In 2009, Godse appeared in two films: the first being the comedy, "All The Best: Fun Begins" is a Bollywood comedy film directed by Rohit Shetty, and starring Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu , and "Jai" with Neil Nitin Mukesh directed by Madhur Bhandarkar. In 2010, Her film "Help" Bollywood horror film directed by Rajeev Virani and opposite Bobby Deol.
1. Won Gladrags Mega Model Contest in 2002.
2. Miss Perfect 10 Title in Ponds Femina Miss India 2004 contest.
3. Won award for Best National Costume as Miss India in Best Model Of The World 2002.
4. Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2008 for Fashion.
5. Apsara Award for Best Female Debutante (2008) for Fashion.
6. MaTa Sanman Award Best Debutant- Female (2008) forFashion.
7. Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow – Female (2010) for Jail